One Man’s View of the Perfect Fathers Day 2019
While showering them with gifts is one way to express our love for our dads on Father’s Day this 2019, indulging them in activities that they like the most is something thoughtful we can do to celebrate this special day.
There is a lot of fun Father’s Day activities that you can organize for your dad and for the whole family as well. Here are just some of the many activities that you can do to make Father’s Day a memorable and enjoyable day for your dad.
1. Plan a great adventure for your dad on his special day. Depending on his interests, you can plan a day on the green if he’s into golfing or probably skydiving or camping if he’s into outdoor activities. Try to look for clues before Father’s Day. Listen carefully to conversations and see if there is a certain activity that currently interests your dad or an activity that he longs to do or had been longing to do.
2. Organize a get-together. Invite your relatives and your dad’s close friends, and prepare his favorite dishes, play his favorite music during the gathering and think of games and activities that he will surely love. As you plan a small get-together, ask help from your mom or older siblings especially if you’re too young to organize a party.
3. Play games and outdoor activities with him. There are a lot of activities that you can do with your dad, from kite flying and golfing to doing outdoor activities such as fishing, canoeing and hiking. Meanwhile, if he’s not into outdoor activities, you can also do fun indoor activities together such as solving word games and crossword puzzles.
4. Prepare a lavish meal with your dad whether it is your favorite dish or his. This is a great way to learn a new skill from him and is a perfect bonding moment between you and him. Your dad may seem not to know anything about cooking but certainly, there will always be something that he can teach you.
5. Plan a picnic or camping with your family. Ask help from other members of the family as you organize this activity. Always remember that Father’s Day is your dad’s special day so you may want to choose your dad’s favorite picnic place, cook his favorite dishes and prepare fun picnic activities that he loves to do.
6. Buy tickets to a movie, concert or a live game. Watch the concert or the game with him, and make sure that it is his favorite artist or team that’s playing and not yours. Remember that it is your dad’s special day so you may want to do everything just for him.
Time is actually the best and ultimate gift that you can give your dad on Father’s Day. While your expensive and unique gift will amaze him or make him happy, spending time with him is the best gift that you can give your dad. Plan a number of Father’s Day activities and make this special day an enjoyable and memorable event for him and for the whole family.